Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In the beginning

OK - not such a great and creative title, but this is the first post, isn't it? What else should I call the first post? And anyway, I'm only promising shallow thoughts - not quite up to the '42' standard that Deep Thought could answer, maybe only 40... I'm not claiming to be an all-knowing, have all the answers to the worlds problems, and this blog isn't going to solve anybodys problems. I'm just looking for a place to share some of my views and thoughts on the world. Expect things to be pretty eclectic and all over the place.

Why a Troll? This comes from what might be a misrepresentation of the translation of my last name - which can be translated as bridgetender. Thinking of the troll in the 3 billy-goats-gruff story as a bridgetender leads to the thought that I can call myself a troll.

Lets see where we go next, shall we?

No comments: